2019 Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest
Participate in the Landmarks Conservancy’s annual Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest on Facebook!
Submit photo(s) of a sacred site (church, synagogue, temple, etc.) by May 22nd for a chance to win a Best Buy gift certificate (1st prize: $100, 2nd prize: $50, and 3rd prize: $25)
How to Enter
All entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com with the subject line “2019 SSOH Photo Contest”.
- All entries must be submitted and received by midnight EST, May 22, 2019.
- All entries must be labeled with your name, name of site, and location (i.e. Jane Doe_St. Patrick’s Cathedral_Manhattan).
- By submitting photos, participants certify that the image(s) provided are theirs and grant the Landmarks Conservancy the right to use the photos.
- Maximum file size limit for emailed submissions is 5 MB. Photographs can be submitted in jpeg, gif, and/or png formats.
- The Conservancy reserves the right to edit submissions.
- All entries will be posted in the 2019 Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest album on the Conservancy’s Facebook page on Thursday, May 24, 2019.
- An individual can only win one prize i.e. a person cannot win 1st and 2nd place. An alternate winner will be selected by Conservancy staff from the qualifying entries.
- The Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
Public voting will occur on Facebook May 24 – 28, 2019 The contest will close at 8:00 pm EST on May 28, 2019.
The winning photos, based on the most “likes” received, will be announced on Facebook on Monday, May 29, 2019.