Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest
Submit photo(s) of a sacred site (church, synagogue, temple, etc.) by May 22nd for a chance to win a Best Buy gift certificate (1st prize: $100, 2nd prize: $50, and 3rd prize: $25)
How to Enter
All entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com with the subject line “2017 SSOH Photo Contest”.
- All entries must be submitted and received by midnight EST, May 22, 2017.
- All entries must be labeled with the name of site and location (i.e. St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Manhattan).
- By submitting photos, participants certify that the image(s) provided are theirs and grant the Landmarks Conservancy the right to use the photos.
- You may enter as many photos as you wish, but no more than 4 photos per site.
- Images must be submitted by the individual who took them.
- Maximum file size limit for emailed submissions is 5 MB. Photographs can be submitted in jpeg, gif, and/or png formats.
- All entries will be posted in the 2017 Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest album on the Conservancy’s Facebook page on Wednesday, May 24, 2017.
Public voting will occur on Facebook May 24th – 25th. The contest will close at 8:00 pm EST on May 25th.
The winning photos, based on the most “likes” received, will be announced on Facebook on Friday, May 26th.
The Conservancy reserves the right to edit submissions.