Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest
Participate in the Landmarks Conservancy’s annual Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest on Facebook!
Submit photo(s) of a sacred site (church, synagogue, temple, etc.) by May 7th for a chance to win a Best Buy gift certificate (1st prize: $100, 2nd prize: $50, and 3rd prize: $25)
How to Enter
All entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2018 SSOH Photo Contest”.
- All entries must be submitted and received by midnight EST, May 7, 2018.
- All entries must be labeled with your name, name of site, and location (i.e. Jane Doe_St. Patrick’s Cathedral_Manhattan).
- By submitting photos, participants certify that the image(s) provided are theirs and grant the Landmarks Conservancy the right to use the photos.
- You may enter as many photos as you wish, but no more than 4 photos per site.
- Images must be submitted by the individual who took them.
- Maximum file size limit for emailed submissions is 5 MB. Photographs can be submitted in jpeg, gif, and/or png formats.
- All entries will be posted in the 2018 Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest album on the Conservancy’s Facebook page on Thursday, May 10, 2018.
Public voting will occur on Facebook May 10th – 13th. The contest will close at 8:00 pm EST on May 13th.
An Individual can only win one prize i.e. a person cannot win 1st and 2nd place. An alternate winner will be selected by Conservancy staff from the qualifying entries.
The winning photos, based on the most “likes” received, will be announced on Facebook on Monday, May 14th.
The Conservancy reserves the right to edit submissions.